Welcome to serve! Check-in here:
God wants us to be involved with His work. He is so gracious that by His Holy Spirit He freely distributes spiritual gifts to all who are saved. He not only wants us to know our spiritual gifts, but He expects us to grow in them each day. He gives us opportunities every day to put our gifts to use and bless others. Today, we’ll discover what your spiritual gifts are and help you find a team where your gifts can be utilized to equip people to experience Christ’s freedom everyday.
WHY WE SERVE
“Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others.” – 1 Peter 4:10
We believe our purpose is tied to our gifting. Discover your gifts and you’ll discover your purpose.
WHAT IS THE DREAM TEAM? Our Dream Team volunteers are the heart behind Freedom House. Our volunteers execute with excellence to ensure our guests feel welcomed, get their questions answered, have their children well cared for, and so much more.
A DREAM TEAM MEMBER UPHOLDS THE FOLLOWING FREEDOM HOUSE CORE VALUES
- We are an equipping church (Ephesians 4:11-13).
- We’re a relationally healthy church (Matthew 18:19-20).
- We’re an excellent church (Daniel 6:3).
- We’re leaders.
- We’re generous (Proverbs 11:24-25).
- Our heart beats hospitality (Hebrews 13:2).
THE DREAM TEAM HONOR CODE A dream team volunteer:
- Is sincere, worthy of respect, and of a good reputation.
- Desires to participate in giving tithes & offerings regularly to Freedom House.
- Has a genuine desire to serve and minister to other people.
- Leads, motivates, and teaches other people.
- Creates positive group dynamics and resolves conflict within the group, following the Biblical principle found in Matthew 18.
Where we serve… DReam team
Online Connection Team
Kids & Students
Worship & Creative
WHAT ARE THE GIFTS?
MUSIC / WORSHIP
TONGUES (and Interpretation)
PASTOR / SHEPHERD
Please forward email to DreamTeam@freedomhouse.cc and put your full name in the subject line.